[Zope] Centralized sessions with ZEO

John Snowdon j.p.snowdon at newcastle.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 05:30:26 EDT 2008

You're nearly there!

1. Change the mount point to be something like /session_folder
2. Mount the data fs and create the mount point
3. Create a new transient object container in /session_folder
4. Change /session_data_manager to point to /session_folder/your_new_transient_object_container

Restart your zope servers and they should all start to use the same shared session back end.

-John

---
 Unix & Web Infrastructure Management
 Faculty of Medical Sciences Computing