[Zope] Zope utf-8 problem using MySQL

Hugo Ramos ramosh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 16:36:49 EDT 2008

yellow,

I retrive the data using a Z MySQL Database Connection and the
corresponding Z SQL Method.
Everything works fine but the only way to get the utf-8 data is using
"SET NAMES 'utf-8'" before the select statement.

I wonder what is wrong... Is it possible to centralize this utf-8
setting in 1 place instead of using it on *EVERY* Z SQL Method???

Thanks
Hugo

--
Hugo Ramos