[Zope] problem migrating ZClasses from Zope 2.6.1 to Zope 2.9.8

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Mar 26 09:48:11 EDT 2008

No idea even where to start. I played with creating a 'boring' object a
while back but I am pretty sure ours is a tad more complicated. All the
parts of our site I work on are in SQL and was never involved in the
ZClass News stuff. It just works...and continues to work...but is
limiting us from upgrading.

So, where to start. Once we get some guidance, we could probably do it
ourselves.  Anyone willing to a$$$ist? We don't have a budget for it but
could scrape something together to get started. Even just to log in and
look at what we have and say,
"Ah, you need to do this and this and this, then it will work."
I know not that simple, but that is what I am trying to find out.

Thanks

Allen