[Zope] Anyone know of a tool to restore/cleanup/reset security/role settings?

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Sat Nov 29 17:02:52 EST 2008

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 19:10:48 -0800, Ross Patterson
<me at rpatterson.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of an existing tool for restoring all security
> settings/rolemaps from the ground up?  Obviously I can use rolemap.xml
> where applicable and update workflow security.  I want to first restore
> the Zope root to code defaults and restore the whole hierarchy to just
> acquire.
>
> I'm going to write something myself if not, but I thought I'd see if
> there was anything out there.

I assume you saw this release from Andreas today:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zopyx.plone.cassandra

I'm not sure if it can actually reset the settings, but at least it can
show them. Maybe something you can contribute to the next release? :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net