[Zope] [Off-Topic] KSS ugly?

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 11:39:50 EDT 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Damien Baty <damien.baty at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Encolpe Degoute
> <encolpe.degoute at ingeniweb.com> wrote:
>>
>> That is what KSS opponents atr thinking:
>> http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/collective.kss.fucker/trunk/README.txt
>
>  I think that these "KSS opponents" (sic) may want to choose a more
> elegant name...

I would like to mention that Christophe talks and acts on his own
right there, he submitted this
package on his own self and Ingeniweb is not part of this action.

I just had a breakfast with Godefroid this morning where we talked
about our uses
cases at ingeniweb and things we could do together.

I have asked Christophe to remove the "ingeniweb" name from this
package,  and to remove the "kss"
name as well, because this is not only insulting the KSS guys, this is
also insulting
the Ingeniweb guys that works with KSS everyday.

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy | www.afpy.org
Blog FR | http://programmation-python.org
Blog EN | http://tarekziade.wordpress.com/