[Zope] Is someone read browser.contents ?

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Tue Oct 14 08:59:03 EDT 2008

Hi J. Lukesh,

  No, no, i speak about doctest using Products.Five.testbrowser and not real
web site parsing from external pages. may i was not clear enough. While
writing doctest with that testbrowser, i m not really confortable to read the
html tags on the consol outpout by doing browser.contents. So That was the
reason why i have doing this small openInFirefox method.

--
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Makina Corpus