[Zope] Five and editform

JeanMichel FRANCOIS jeanmichel.francois at makina-corpus.com
Fri Oct 17 05:33:07 EDT 2008

Hi Mark Gibson,

Do you develop this with egg ? throw Products namespace ?
The zcml seems good. If you develop outside of the Products namespace don't
forget to include your package in the site.zcml. You can verify this by making
a mistake in the zcml and try to start zope.

Does you content implements boring.interfaces.IBoring ?

--
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Makina Corpus