[Zope] Zope request/response question ...

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Sep 1 13:41:20 EDT 2008

Ajay Deshpande wrote at 2008-9-1 13:42 +0530:
>I am trying to build a mechanism which cross-checks requests and responses
>to fnd out if any requests got dropped in a ZEO scheme. Is there a Zope2.x
>product that analyzes requests and heir corresponding responses.

There is the "logger trace" section in the Zope configuration file.
For each request, it logs 4 events:

  *  request reached "ZServer"

  *  request processing by a worker thread started

  *  request processing by worker finished

  *  response sent by "ZServer".

Such a log can be analysed with "utility/requestprofiler.py".

--
Dieter