[Zope] Kupu: uncaught exception

Israel Saeta Pérez dukebody at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 03:29:40 EDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Garito <garito at sistes.net> wrote:
> Hi!
> Sorry for post this question on this list but I ask at kupu list (last
> wednesday) without success (glups!)

This is a Javascript/Kupu issue with Gecko, not a Zope one. Did you
ask your question in any JavaScript forums/lists as I already
suggested to you?

> Context:
> Zope 2.7.8-final
> Plone 2.0.5
> Kupu 1.3.9 (the last tested version on 2.0.5)

I suggest trying Kupu 1.4.x anyways despite it isn't tested with plone-2.0.5.

> The problems seems to be the insertNodeAtSelection but no help at google (at
> least I don't find no one)
>
> Could someone point me to the correct solution?

I've googled myself and I've found a few interesting results:
 http://dev.fckeditor.net/ticket/321
 http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=5124

--
Israel Saeta Pérez