[Zope] Security for objects being called

Paul Winkler slinkp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:18:41 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 08:55:33AM -0400, Thibaud Morel l'Horset wrote:
> Thanks for the response Paul. I don't see a Proxy tab on Page Templates
> though, only DTML methods: do I need to install an additional product for
> that? or is it configured somewhere else for Templates?

Oops, right you are. Templates don't have proxy roles.

One obvious workaround: Add a dtml method that consists only of
<dtml-var test>.  Make this dtml method anonymously viewable, and give
it a proxy role of Authenticated.

Then make your real template, and the script it calls, both viewable
only by Authenticated.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com