[Zope] kill user Session

vaibhav pol vaibhav4947 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 09:54:09 EDT 2008

Hi,
        Thank you for your quick replay. I am using CookieCrumbler product
which does cookie based authentication. The product modify the client
request and server response but when user want to log out it calling the
"manage_zmi_logout"  functaion which pass  basic authenticate in response
header that's  why it  calling  login window . I don't want to show any
window and also i want to fully logout  user  from zope is any way to do
that .

Thank and Regards,
vaibhi