[Zope] how suppress http based authentication window of zope

Josef Meile jmeile at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 04:29:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

>         Thank you for replay . yes I know that product is using cookie
> based authentication.I want to know that is any work go around to
> support zope cookie based or form based authentication.
Well, I think it won't be included to zope source code. Why to do it?
There is already two products for that: CookieCrubmbler and
SessionCrubmbler.

>       I also I used CookieCrubmbler for Cookie based authentication.
>       It Modify the request and server response and edit the header but
> because by using that we can suppress login window of browser but at the
> time logout it not modify the server response server send the Basic
> Authentication with 401 code .
>     By seeing that browser kill user session I want is any other way to
> kill user session.
>  means by sending any response or can i kill user session
I just don't know if this is correct, but as I understand, at the logout
time, what the CookieCrumbler does is to reset the authentication
cookies. I used it on the past and it worked. I don't know what problem
are you having.