[Zope] Moving zope data.fs

Jeff Peterson jeff.peterson at crary.com
Tue Sep 30 16:45:20 EDT 2008

What's the error?

--
Jeffrey D Peterson
Webmaster
Crary Industries, Inc.

From: zope-bounces at zope.org [mailto:zope-bounces at zope.org] On Behalf Of Jakob Carlsson
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 2:39 PM
To: zope at zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Moving zope data.fs

Hi everybody,
I have two Data.fs files and the Products directory from a server that was running two Plone websites (don't know anything more about Zope or Plone versions than it was Plone 2.5.x) that I'm trying to get up and running on the new server with no access to the old installation (we re-installed the server) but I can't get it to work in any way I have tried. I can't get Zope to read the database or it will not start at all. When I tried with the universal installer for Plone 2.5.3 (I think it was this version I got the longest with) I got it to read the database files but then I get program errors on almost every page in the ZMI so I can't go on with the installation.

Anybody got a clue on how to get the pages up and running again or do I have to start over and add all information manually in two new Plone pages?

I'm posting it here because I see it as a Zope error because I don't get near Plone before it fails.

//jakob