[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Mon Apr 13 01:46:51 EDT 2009

Andreas Jung wrote at 2009-4-12 09:52 +0200:
>@Dieter: participate or be silent. You are member of the Zope community
>for years, you are member of the Zope Foundation as a committer member.
>Such statements are at most laughable based on your record of your
>active contributions to the Zope community and the active participation
>within the Zope community.

In a private email, Andreas has threadened to exclude me from the
Zope mailing lists -- apparently to get me silent forcefully
when I do not obey.
For me, this looks like dictatorship tendencies start to grow and
are soon embracing censorship.

Thus, should you soon no longer hear from me, you know what happened....

Here the complete message of Andreas (in German):

--
Dieter