[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Kees de Brabander cj.de.brabander at hccnet.nl
Mon Apr 13 06:56:49 EDT 2009

I'm dutch and have had a decent education and therefore do understand german
as well.
I am not sure what this is all about, but 'ob man Dich nicht von den Listen
werfen sollte' sounds to me like "whether you should not be removed from the
list".
I cannot take that as anything else than a threat, may be not from you
personally, but nevertheless a threat.

I am a part of the silent majority that uses Zope 2 and happily so. I am
willing to keep up with new developments, but have not much time to learn
new tricks of the trade. Discussions like this one make me fear that in the
near future I will have to investigate other solutions.
cb