[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Garito garito at sistes.net
Mon Apr 13 09:28:19 EDT 2009

This kind of actitude is what doing me and other like me stop to participate
to this list and I hope soon left Zope as a good tool without future

Andreas your actutide and your way make some of others seek at other
technologies

Is you who could be silent if you can't be gentle

You think that you are God but you are only one as others, I don't see why
your opinion is better thant Dieter's or mine or other's

The real thing is that you and other like you are killing Zope community,
take note, man

You need some listening course. Here we are human beings not machines like
you who know everything and never make mistakes

Sorry, man, we make mistakes and we sometimes seem stupid, in spanish we
said: quien tiene boca se equivoca (who have mouth make mistakes)

I appreciate your help everysingle time you give me but if it's needed to
hear you saying how wrong I am or how stupid I am...

2009/4/13 Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de>

> Andreas Jung wrote at 2009-4-12 09:52 +0200:
> >@Dieter: participate or be silent.
>
> I do not obey your orders.
>
> You are Zope 2 release manager and part of the
> Foundation board -- but you do not have command power over things outside
> the Zope 2 release management and the foundation.
>
> Thus, I will participate in the way I have participated so far (i.e
> outside the circles controlled by the current Zope developers).
> And I will not be silent but continue to criticize tendencies that
> make Zope a less reliable platform for long living applications.
>

> --
> Dieter

Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito