[Zope] [Zope-dev] Zope 4.0, maybe not such a bad idea...

Kees de Brabander cj.de.brabander at hccnet.nl
Mon Apr 13 16:00:49 EDT 2009

First, I wrote something completely different.
Second, it seems to me that, in the end, an open source project like zope
proves its reason for existence by the number of people using it, and not by
the number of people contributing (though if I could, I would be delighted
to contribute).
Third, I would like to refer to what I did write.
Fourth, what is meant by 'constructive' and who decides that?

cb