[Zope] Database Adapter For Windows DB

Bobby cybercruiserz at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 12:16:53 EDT 2009

Free and OpenSource kinda go together :)

Time is tough right now and Obama didn't include software licenses in his stimulus package :). The problem is I'm the only one using Zope and Linux in my company. IT are a bunch of Windows and ASP worshipers, they hate Linux and fear of supporting it because they don't know anything about it. morons! Could have saved the company thousands of dollars by going with open source instead! haha, j/k didn't meant to offend y'all Uncle Gates' cult followers/comrades out there :).

So it's mxODBC or nothing at all for the Linux users?