[Zope] Database Adapter For Windows DB

Jaroslav Lukesh lukesh at seznam.cz
Wed Apr 15 14:04:43 EDT 2009

I use Objet Craft MSSQL zope/python adapter for local Sybase (free, used as
DB connector only) in production enviroment for 4.5 years. Please look at
google, search for: lukesh mssql zope. I use it with old Zope 2.5.1 and with
Zope 2.9.4 without any problems. It is very good and interesting solution,
because it have incorporated session/transaction mechanism.

Regards, JL.