[Zope] Getting Zope code to output to event.log

Ken Winter ken at sunward.org
Mon Aug 10 13:29:48 EDT 2009

I do have write access to the Zope files I'm =editing, as I can see the
updated timestamp change when I save them.

However, I do notice that there are NO .pyc files in the directories that
contain the files that I am editing.  I'm way out of my depth here: Does the
lack of .pyc files mean that the .py files here are not the ones being
compiled/executed?

~ Tx Ken