[Zope] Session bugs around CAS4PAS integration in Plone

Encolpe Degoute encolpe.degoute at quadra-informatique.fr
Fri Dec 18 09:28:34 EST 2009

Hello,

These last months we have a random bug around CAS authentication.

Preamble:
CAS plugins are multiple but all are based on CAS4PAS :
 - CAS4PAS
 - Products.CAS4PAS
 - collective.castle
 - collective.cas4plone

They all doing more or less the same job with different maintainers...
They are all in the collective but outside
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/PASPlugins/

Guys, can we try to work together ?
If you only need rights to upload a release on pypi just ask them, don't
start a fork.

Our problem is user can obtain another session opened with CAS when the
server is overloaded. It happens only one the first page loaded for a
session and once the user get the session he keeps it  until is logout.

There is no web cache and Zope serve pages directly to them.
There is 4 threads and 5000 objects in session cache.

We suspect a session cache bug but we don't know how to debug it as the
bug comes randomly when the server is overloaded (more than 5 concurrent
users).

Any tips to build a test environment for this ?

Regards,
--
int i;main(){for(;i["]<i;++i){--i;}"];read('-'-'-',i+++"hell\
o, world!\\n",'/'/'/'));}read(j,i,p){write(j/p+p,i---j,i/i);}