[Zope] Zope2.12

Jim Pharis binbrain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 08:21:17 EST 2009

So far I had just tried developing a site and allow it to be Added and
Viewed in the ZMI.

In the Z2.12 instance/etc/site.zcml I have...

<include package="Test"/>

In the browser dir I put a configure.zcml.

  <browser:containerViews
       for="Test.interfaces.INewTestSite"
       contents="zope.ManageContent"
       index="zope.View"
       add="zope.ManageContent"
       />

    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"/home/binbrain/Programs/Zope2.12/instance/lib/python/Test/browser/configure.zcml",
line 14.2
    ConfigurationError: ('Unknown directive', u'
http://namespaces.zope.org/browser', u'containerViews')

So containerView is declared in
./zope.app.container-3.8.0-py2.6.egg/zope/app/container/browser/meta.zcml
and I proceeded to just add it etc/site.zcml. That's when I noticed that the
package-includes were by in large missing. At least it looks that way.