[Zope] Zope2 and XMLRPC methods

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Sat Feb 21 07:01:30 EST 2009

Rowan Woodhouse wrote at 2009-2-17 21:36 +0000:
>I'm having some trouble getting XML-RPC methods going on Zope2/Five.
>I've got the following in my configure.zcml:

The Zope 3 xmlrpc implementation may not work with Zope2.

Zope2' xmlrpc implementation is incredibly hard (and broken):
it intercepts every "POST" request with content type "text/xml"
and may interfere with the Zope 3 way to integrate xmlrpc.

Maybe, you disable the "xmlrpc" integration code in "ZPublisher.HTTPRequest"
and see whether than the Zope 3 integration works better.

--
Dieter