[Zope] Problem with POST and text/xml

Jonathan (dev101) dev101 at magma.ca
Sat Jul 11 09:22:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for the link!

There were some differences between my Zope 2.9.2 installation and the patch
instructions:

1) There was no interfaces.py file in the ZPublisher source directory (so I
created a new one)
2) There were some differences in the HTTPRequest.py file, but it was still
possible to make the changes indicated in the patch instructions.

I restarted Zope via the ZMI, and ran a test (which generated a 500 response
error). I noticed that there were no pyc/pyo files for interfaces.py and
HTTPRequest.py, so I created them manually using py_compile.

I restarted Zope and ran another test (using wget to simulate a POST request
containing xml data) and got a 503 response: