[Zope] zc.buildout and zope2.12

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Wed Jul 22 04:22:23 EDT 2009

You might check out the mailinglist archive of the zope-dev list and check
for related postings of Chris Withers.

Independent of this: you have to point your buildout
to the index URL as used for the easy_install method as documented in

http://docs.zope.org/zope2/releases/2.12/INSTALL.html

(either by using the buildout 'find-links' or 'index' option).

-aj