[Zope] VHM missing 'mappings' tab in Safari 4 - just me?

Sean Fulmer wsfulmer at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:50:23 EDT 2009

Hi all - I recently upgraded to Safari 4 on Leopard 10.5.7. Since doing so, my
Zopes' VHM objects no longer show me the 'Mappings' (mange_edit) tab. The same
thing happens in recent WebKit nightlies.

It does not appear to be a rendering bug - the tab isn't even the markup.

Other browsers I've tried (Firefox 3.0.11, Opera 9.65, Camino 2.0b3) don't
exhibit the problem.

I've checked this on Zope 2.8.5 and 2.10.5 with the same result.

I realize this is more of a Safari problem than a Zope problem, but I was just
curious if anyone else had run into this, and if so, could suggest a solution.

Thanks,

--
Sean Fulmer <wsfulmer at gmail.com>