[Zope] how to check a user role with data entred by user?

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Sun Mar 8 03:07:35 EDT 2009

K, ill try to explain in more detail. :)
What I want to do is this:

I create 2 roles in zope - manager and client for example.
I than create 2 users - zoe and don.
Zoe has password A and role manager and don has password B and role client.
Now I go to the log in page of my site, it has 2 fields - username and password.
What I want to do is this:
If the user puts in the fileds zoe and A I want to be able to identify the user zoe with the role manager
And if he puts don and B I want to identify him with the role client, anything else he puts in I want to consider him as an anonymus user.

I hope this clears things up :)