[Zope] help with running a dtml method

Dvir Bar-lev dvir.b at puresight.com
Thu Mar 26 04:12:42 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a site with the following  folder structure in zope:

Dvir

    WebSite

          contentPages

I have and index_html in the WebSite folder, in it I call a dtml method
that's in the contentPages folder named overview_html,

in the same folder (content Pages) I have another dtml_method named
time_combo.

In the overview_html I try to call the time combo method - I tried:

<dtml-var  time_combo>

But it keeps saying it has an error :

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: name 'time_combo' is not defined

I tried putting the full path like this:

<dtml-var  expr="Dvir <http://10.101.1.106:8080/Dvir/manage_workspace>
.WebSite <http://10.101.1.106:8080/Dvir/WebSite/manage_workspace>
.contentPages
<http://10.101.1.106:8080/Dvir/WebSite/contentPages/manage_workspace>
.time_combo()">

But it still won't work.

Any idea what I did wrong? And what do I need to do to be able to call
it?