[Zope] [Zope-dev] zope2.12.a04 / relstorage / zodbconvert.py errors

Jürgen Herrmann Juergen.Herrmann at XLhost.de
Wed May 6 10:47:58 EDT 2009

Shane Hathaway wrote:
> Jürgen Herrmann wrote:
> > ZConfig.SchemaResourceError: import name does not refer to a package
> >   Package name: 'relstorage'
> >   File name: 'component.xml'
> >   Package path: None
>
> I need to make a new release of RelStorage before this will work.
> RelStorage 1.1.3 does not work with ZODB 3.9, but the current RelStorage
> trunk does.  I intend to package and release a compatible version today
> or tomorrow.
>
> FWIW, I suspect ZConfig is attempting to import relstorage and getting
> an ImportError due to the incompatibility, but then ZConfig is
> converting the ImportError into a strange SchemaResourceError.  It would
> be much better if ZConfig just propagated the ImportError.
>
> Shane

hi shane.

i tried your 1.2.0beta release today and it works like a charm.
python version is now 2.6.2 and zope version 2.12.0b1

thanks for your support!

best regards,
jürgen herrmann
--
>> XLhost.de - eXperts in Linux hosting ® <<

XLhost.de GmbH
Jürgen Herrmann, Geschäftsführer
Boelckestrasse 21, 93051 Regensburg, Germany

Geschäftsführer: Volker Geith, Jürgen Herrmann
Registriert unter: HRB9918
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE245931218

Fon:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]
Fax:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]

WEB:  http://www.XLhost.de
IRC:  #XLhost at irc.quakenet.org