[Zope] Openflow_ZPygresqlDA_products_broken_on_ZMI

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 10:36:33 EST 2010

Hi Smita,

On 08/12/2010 14:32, Smita Kamdar wrote:
> Can I install ZPygresqlDA without uninstalling ZPsycopgDA on the same
> m/c? Will it work properly? If it works properly I will install
> ZPygresqlDA-0.0.3 on dev Linux box & again import my source code & check
> whether it still appears broken?

I'm not aware of a reason that ZPygresqlDA and ZPsycopgDA should not
co-exist, but I really don't know anything about ZPygresqlDA.

Having an extra product in your target environment should not cause
problems when importing, but having products missing or at mismatched
versions is very likely to cause problems importing.

> Please help me so that I can progress accordingly. If this doesn’t work
> I will install all the products on dev with the same version as the
> products on live as suggested by you.

This is the most sensible thing to do.

It would help us to help you if you could explain why you are reluctant
to do this in the first place.

--

Regards,

PhilK

'work as if you lived in the early days of a better nation'
- alasdair gray