[Zope] japanese encoding

Yusei TAHARA yusei at nexedi.com
Sat Feb 27 02:08:04 EST 2010

Hi,

Recent python includes japanese codecs so that you don't have to install
JapaneseCodecs any longer. If you use python2.1, it is needed.

>>> import codecs
>>> codecs.lookup('iso-2022-jp')
<codecs.CodecInfo object for encoding iso2022_jp at 0x7fb1cd7a38d8>

Regards,
Yusei

Yusei TAHARA <yusei at nexedi.com>