[Zope] ConflictError from Products.Transience.TransientObject.TransientObject

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jul 27 06:45:26 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have an old Zope 2.9.8 instance which has recently started throwing
the following unresolved ConflictErrors:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 173, in zpublisher_exception_hook
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 433, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 479, in commit
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 1050, in _commit_savepoint
  Module tempstorage.TemporaryStorage, line 202, in store
ConflictError: database conflict error (oid 0x046a, class
Products.Transience.TransientObject.TransientObject, serial this txn
started with 0x0387c9f23edea155 2010-07-27 10:26:14.735074, serial
currently committed 0x0387c9f28a1ff766 2010-07-27 10:26:32.373016)

To my knowledge, the request that throws this isn't touching the session
or temp_folder, but I guess something is.

How can I find out what code is actually touch this and so causing this
conflict?

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk