[Zope] Asynchronous triggering of events

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 17:27:49 EDT 2010

On 18/10/2010 22:25, Brian Sullivan wrote:
> zopetcl -- is that a unix program? I am using Windows unfortunately.

It might well be on your version of Zope, it works fine in later
versions, though...

That said, if you take a look at Stepper, you'll see that I documented
how to get it all to work on Windows (use Scheduled Tasks to drive it)

cheers,

Chris

PS: But seriously, how much of a masochist are you? Zope 2.9 on
Windows?! ;-)

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk