[Zope] Help in deciding approach to Web App

Sareesh Sudhakaran aysand at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 03:49:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Fernando. I would choose ZOPE or Django and a new provider at the drop of a hat - if someone can confirm if that's the way to go. However, since, there are too many grey areas, it might be better if I stuck to what I have and see how things turn out. Once again, thanks for your support. Appreciate it!
- Sareesh