[Zope] is it possible to upgrade from 2.9 to 2.13?

Fernando fernando at cmartins.nl
Mon Jul 4 08:11:30 EDT 2011

I can not tell for sure if the problem was that one of the aliases
mentioned by Tres Seaver in results.py. However, I had a simple
application displaying merely one page and involving a few tables and
maybe 10 queries, and 2.10 could not even take hundreds of hits.

I made a simple Python program to hit the web site on the same page and
randomly changing the parameters. In my experience, if you cook up some
simple testing like this you'll quickly see the leak (I was using top in
Linux).