[Zope] Error Migration Data.fs from Zope 2.10.4 to 2.13.8

Frank Kauff fkauff at biologie.uni-kl.de
Thu Oct 6 06:20:26 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to update from Zope 2.10.4 to 2.13.8 and have problems to
copy Data.fs. No matter whether I try to directly copy Data.fs or use
repozo, both times zope gives me the error

ValueError: Non-zero version length. Versions aren't supported.

Searching the net, this seems to be a common problem. However, I
couldn't find a solution for it. Is there a tool anywhere that can
convert Data.fs from older to newer formats?

Thanks,
Frank