[Zope] REST webservice on Zope 2

Vimal vimal_vl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 13:34:35 EST 2011

Thank you. This is the approach I am using at the moment.
Also learnt about the XML-RPC support in Zope. Using the xmlrpclib
module it is also possible to connect and query from clients.
The only issue I had is with the use of multiple arguments
. This was discussed previously in this thread
http://copilotco.com/mail-archives/zope.2002/msg19971.html
and with the information there, I am now using arguments with
default parameters and it seems to be working.

Vimal