[Zope] Catalog a dictionary

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:21:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Giampiero Benvenuti
<giampiero.benvenuti at chiaroscuro.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just would like to index a string property of the Folder object in a proper "searchebale" DateTime format.
> Right now I have just a string property like 12:30:30 and I would like to index it as DateTime(DateTime().Date()+' '+mystring)

Then make sure that the folder have an attribute that returns what you
want, and add an index that indexes that attribute.

The folder attribute can be acquired, which means if for example can
be a script in a skin folder, or it can be something you monkey-patch
to the folder. Or it can be calculated, or it can be a view (I think)
etc, etc.

//Lennart