[Zope] New ZCA tutorial underway

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Tue Dec 11 06:16:05 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-10 18:35:52 +0000, Giacomo Spettoli said:

> - IMHO your guide *is* funny...provided that you already know the
> concepts. If not, one would probably prefer a little bit more "theory"
> before each joke in order to get them better. For ex. why an interface
> is "implemented by" a class and "provided by" an object? what's the
> difference?
>
> - there's a bit of "noise": IAmbiguity, IGuess,.. (etc) are just marker
> interfaces. I understand that those are parts of the joke, but I would
> probably put them in a separate place.

Thanks for the feedback!
https://github.com/aclark4life/other/commit/f3587971f83b07a7d8ed3ef7733592b1c6594d4b
attempts to address both of your concerns. I agree I want to cover
theory, and as for "noise": I can group the interface definitions with
the print statements if that helps. I think it's important to see the
defs when you learning, rather than e.g. move them into interfaces.py.

--
Alex Clark · https://www.gittip.com/aclark4life/