[Zope] charset problems (utf-8)

Dragos Chirila objectvalues at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:24:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

You have to make sure that everything has the same encoding (strings, text
values). I recomend you to convert everything to unicode and then put
something like below as a first line in your page:

tal:replace="python:request.RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type','text/html;charset=utf-8')"
/>

and in the HEAD

HTH,
Dragos