[Zope] TextIndexNG3 Problem: Links werden nicht indexiert

Ruth Cordes r.cordes at his.de
Fri Nov 2 13:36:28 UTC 2012

Hi Andreas,

the company I work for uses zope for about 10 years.
I work with it for 3 years now. Most of the code is dtml and the web-projects
are quite complex so it's not trivial to change it all to lets say
page-templates. So I have to live with it.
Still we would like to use TextIndexNG3, in order to index pdf-files. I tried
the debug-mode but I didn't get any errors.
I also changed txng.splitters.simple
to txng.splitters.default.
This divides the pure text ('his-hf') from html
('classsmallhis-hf'). Still dtml is not rendered.

Can you give any hint, where
the rendering should take place (in which .py-file, that is)?
It's strange that dtml is rendered correctly in ZCTextIndex.

Thanks in advance!
Ruth