[Zope] Product CalendarTag on zope2.13.19

Giampiero Benvenuti giampiero.benvenuti at chiaroscuro.com
Tue Apr 2 13:51:19 UTC 2013

I know Miguel, I see your point. And yes I use js calendars as well.

As I said, I need this product in order to migrate a site...

In any case this morning I got an email from someone asking for it.

The Calendar-tag product is here:

http://www.staticfiles.it/clients/chiaroscuro/zope/products/CalendarTag-1.0.20.tar.gz

I change the version number from 1.0.19 to 1.0.20.

I hope I did the right thing.

Best,

Giampiero