[Zope] Setting Timezone on Zope2.13.20 in virtualenv

Giampiero Benvenuti giampiero.benvenuti at chiaroscuro.com
Sat Jul 20 13:10:21 CEST 2013

Please ignore my previous messages and forgive me for  this mess.

Now it looks like the best way to set the time zone is adding a line:

export TZ=Europe/Rome

to the beginning of the file instance/bin/runzope

Still, I'm not sure that's' the proper way to do it.

Somebody can please confirm?

Thanks,

Giampiero