[Zope] Product CalendarTag on zope2.13.19

Giampiero Benvenuti giampiero.benvenuti at chiaroscuro.com
Thu Mar 28 08:35:37 UTC 2013

Thanks Johannes and Tres,

the trick you both suggested works!

I am forced to use this old product because I'll need to migrate a site (from zope2.10) that is using it.
The Calendar product comes from here:

http://old.zope.org/Members/teyc/CalendarTag/

Now, that the Calendar works, what should we do with it?
Release it again with a new version number, or just forget about it? (It is old, indeed).

regards,

Giampiero