[Zope] Python 3 support in any Zope Toolkit version or fork

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:14:00 CET 2013

Thanks. As I understand it, all the packages listed on that page would
have to be Python3 compatible for Zope Toolkit to be Python3
compatible, no?

I'll try to find the time to test each package listed there for
Python3 compatibility. At least that will have the secondary effect of
getting my more familiar with ZTK internals.

Thank you.

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 11:39 AM, FLORAC, Thierry <thierry.florac at onf.fr> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a link to the last (?) version of packages which are parts of Zope Toolkit : http://download.zope.org/zopetoolkit/index/2.0a1/ztk-versions.cfg
> Maybe I'm wrong but I think they are compatible with Python 3.
> But I don't know if this KGS is up to date, some packages always seem to be in alpha stage, and I don't think that zope.app packages (if needed) have already been ported...
>
> Regards,
> Thierry

Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il