[Zope] Zope.org fading away ..

Rich Harley richard at scholarpack.com
Wed Mar 12 09:55:01 CET 2014

It might be better if the whole zope project is handed over to somebody willing to move it forward.

It’s pretty obvious the various parts that make up the community like mailing lists, website, forums etc have been dead or dying for a long time.

Will Zope ever get back to 2005-2006 levels…? See : http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=zope

Rich