[Zope] Zope.org fading away ..

Rich Harley richard at scholarpack.com
Wed Mar 12 12:57:29 CET 2014

You were misunderstanding me, I am not claiming that. I said "It’s not that Zope isn’t as open source as it can be, it’s that anyone building a new application will not use Zope”

I am saying there is nothing wrong with the open sourceness of Zope. That wasn’t very clear, apologies.

My concerns are solely around Zope moving forward over the next few years and how we can best achieve a community feel around Zope - or a deviate of Zope -once again.

Rich