[Zope] Zope 4 migration

Michael Brunnbauer brunni at netestate.de
Wed Dec 11 13:44:14 CET 2019

hi all,

uhhhh disregard that one - the ZMI is at /manage of course :-)

It works but zodbverify seems to complain about more than it should:

 Found 4 records that could not be loaded.
 Exceptions and how often they happened:
 ImportError: No module named ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject: 1
 ImportError: No module named SiteErrorLog.SiteErrorLog: 2
 ImportError: No module named Product: 1

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer