[Zope] Announcement: Zope 4.1 released
icemac at gmx.net
Wed Jun 19 15:06:44 CEST 2019
On behalf of Zope developer community I am pleased to announce the release of Zope 4.1.
It is a combined release containing features and bug fixes, such as:
* bring back ZODB packing to the ZMI
* optionally control the use of Zope’s built-in XML-RPC support for POST requests with Content-Type text/xml via the registration of a ZPublisher.interfaces.IXmlrpcChecker utility
* `allowed_attributes` and `allowed_interface` work again for BrowserViews.
* fix missing Paste distribution on installation using pip
* prevent encoding issues in existing DTML Method and DTML Document objects.
* update and fix the documentation
* many bug fixes.
For details of the changes see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/changes.html#id1
To install the new version see https://zope.readthedocs.io/en/latest/INSTALL.html
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 488 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP
More information about the Zope