[Zope3-dev] FAQ, more questions

sean.bowman@acm.org sean.bowman@acm.org
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 16:52:16 -0600 (CST)

hello,

> Has somebody added Shane's FAQ to the Wiki? Maybe somebody can help
> out by adding Q&As to that as they come up.

I put up Shane's FAQ and a few extra FAQs at
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/FAQ; I
hope this is a good place for them.

Regarding the mechanism for associating presentations with content, will
there be a CMF-like meta_type/Type duality or something completely
different?

Also, I'm curious how cataloging will work in the ComponentArchitecture.
Will there be an event system of some sort, or will things happen pretty
much like they (usually) do now, with the content object telling the
catalog (which is a service, I presume) that it needs reindexing?

thanks,
Sean